B Plex is a specialised formulation of B vitamins which excludes vitamin B12 and folic acid. B Vitamins contribute to the release of energy from foods, the reduction of tiredness and fatigue and supporting normal physiological function.
- Contains no vitamin B12 or folic acid
- Vitamins B2, B6, C and Biotin contribute to normal functioning of the nervous system
- Vitamin B1, B3 and B6 contribute to normal psychological function
- Vitamin B1, B2, B3, B5 and B6 contribute to normal energy-yielding metabolism
- Vitamin B2, B3, B5, and B6 and C contribute to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- Thiamine contributes to the normal function of the heart
- High potency for optimal nutritional impact.
- Suitable for Vegetarians & Vegans
Long term intake of amounts greater than 10mg Vitamin B6 daily may lead to mild tingling and numbness
If you are under medical supervision, please consult a doctor before use
One capsule taken daily with food or as professionally directed.
Product Information per Daily Intake:
50mg Thiamine (Vitamin B1)
50mg Riboflavin (Vitamin B2)
50mg Niacin (Vitamin B3) Niacin Equivalent
50mg Pantothenic Acid (Vitamin B5)
50mg Vitamin B6
50mg PABA (Para Amino Benzoic Acid)
40mg Vitamin C
30mg Pangamic Acid (Vitamin B15)
Capsule Shell: Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose - Magnesium Gluconate - Thiamine (as Thiamine Hydrochloride) - Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxine Hydrochloride & Pyridoxal-5-Phosphate) - Pantothenic Acid (as Calcium Pantothenate) - Choline Bitartrate - Inositol - Para Amino Benzoic Acid (PABA) - Riboflavin - Niacin (as Niacinamide) - Vitamin C (as Magnesium Ascorbate) - Magnesium Citrate - Pangamic Acid - Anti-Caking Agents: Silica & Magnesium Stearate - Biotin
UPC Code 5033290236601